1. It's dark when you drive to and from work.
2. You see a good looking person on campus and know it must be a visitor.
3. You've been sitting at the same desk for four years and have worked for three different business groups.
4. Your resume is on a USB drive around your neck.
5. Your manager doesn't know how to do your job.
6. You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
7. Weekends are those days your spouse makes you stay home.
8. Being sick is defined as can't walk or you're in the hospital.
9. 10% of the people you work with (manager included) -- know what you do.
10. Your family describes your job as "works with computers."